LET EVERYTHING BE DONE FOR GOD'S GLORY* "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shews His handiwork" (Ps. 19:1).
* "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter" (Pro. 25:2).
* "When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby" (Jn. 11:4).
* "Jesus said unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou would believe, thou should see the glory of God" (Jn. 11:40).
* "But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God" (Acts 7:55).
* "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23).
* "By Whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God" (Rom. 5:2).
* "Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God" (Rom. 15:7).
* "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God" (1 Cor. 10:31).
* "For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man" (1 Cor. 11:7).
* "For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us" (2 Cor. 1:20).
* "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" (2 Cor. 4:6).
* "For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God" (2 Cor. 4:15).
* "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2:11).
* "And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from His power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled" (Rev. 15:8).
* "Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal" (Rev. 21:11).
* "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof" (Rev. 21:23).