Sunday, October 5, 2014

WORSHIP AND OBEY THE SON OF GOD

*   "And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him:  and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" (Mt. 3:16-17).

*   "And was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the light.  While He yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him" (Mt. 17:2, 5).

*   "And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon Him.  And I knew Him not: but He that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, the same is He which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.  And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God" (Jn. 1:32-34).

*   "Nathanael answered and saith unto Him, Rabbi, Thou art the Son of God; Thou art the King of Israel" (Jn. 1:49).

*   "Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?  He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him?  And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen Him, and it is He that talketh with thee.  And he said, Lord, I believe.  And he worshipped Him" (Jn. 9:35-38).

*   "And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and My God.  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.  And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book:  but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name" (Jn. 20:28-31).


He is Jesus, the Son of God; call upon Him, as both Savior AND Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment