Thursday, December 11, 2014

THE GOSPEL OF JOHN: BELIEVE IN JESUS

"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name" (Jn. 1:12).

"And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard Him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world" (Jn. 4:42).

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent" (Jn. 6:29).

"And we believe and are sure that Thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God" (Jn. 6:69).

"But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified" (Jn. 7:39).

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn. 8:24).

"Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?  He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him?  And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen Him, and it is He that talketh with thee.  And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped Him" (Jn. 9:35-38).

"She saith unto Him, Yea, Lord: I believe that Thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world" (Jn. 11:27).

"And I knew that Thou hearest Me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that Thou hast sent Me" (Jn. 11:42).

"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am" (Jn. 13:19).

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me" (Jn. 14:1).

"Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works' sake" (Jn. 14:11).

"And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe" (Jn. 14:29).

"Now are we sure that Thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask Thee: by this we believe that Thou camest forth from God" (Jn. 16:30).

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their Word; that they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me" (Jn. 17:20-21).

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name" (Jn. 20:21).

No comments:

Post a Comment